Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blogging Recognition

Along with my feministically blogging radical sister bloggers, I have been nominated (thank you, MattBastard) for a lovely award - Best International Feminist Blog.

Now, I'm not even sure what an award like this means because I certainly honor SO many women who inspire me to write and blog that I feel funny saying YEAH GO VOTE FOR ME.

Instead, I say, YEAH GO READ THESE OTHER AWESOME BLOGS like Brownfemipower, No Snow Here, Problem Chylde, Ms. Crip Chick, among the many dazzlers in my blogroll.

I only want recognition if it's in the context of the amazing community of womyn who inspire me.

Thanks for the nomination - Happy V-day to you, too.

1 comment:

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.