Monday, January 29, 2007

Emerge

It was time to pull a new Purpose card out of the deck. You know, the poetic randoms that leave one wondering, "Should I have pursued culinary school instead of taking that LSAT course? What could have been...or SHOULD have been...ahh..."

I pulled EMERGE from the deck. Frowning, I forgot to do my ritual of closing my eyes and going where my hand leads me. I did it again.

EMERGE emerged again. I nearly squealed with my serendipitous luck. Here's what it says:

Emerge
If you've been in a cave,
it's time to come out.
if you've been asking for help
it's on its way.
someone's at the door.
let them in.

"Help is on the way."

Where have I heard that before?

Oh, John Kerry slogan.

That's not too promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.