Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More of that Helen Zia Genius Stuff

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you know that I tend to freely admit my idolatry for Helen Zia.  That practice is what I call 


Zialotry: noun.  The continued practice, thought process, advocacy, and idolatry of Helen Zia.

Origin://The Sudy Verr Online Dictionary of Feminist Verbs//

Zia is the host for As I Am, an hour-long radio program that speaks from and to the Asian American experience, which an unbelievably rich and untapped garden of stories.  Gain insight, think of your own culture, and learn from one of the most inspiring feminists alive, tune in to As I Am.

H/T to Jenn at Reappropriate who always shows me more hope in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.