Monday, June 25, 2007

Post AMC

Sleep is never overated, especially as a woman of color. I debate, fight, expose, compliment, choose, live...it's an exhausting world and I love the rejuvenating process of closing your eyes while the body recharges.

I am officially recharged after not letting Adonis out of my arms for a second and a restful night's sleep.

If you have not noticed, I have been live blogging, covering the AMC conference. Because I did a lot of uploading and writing at 3am, I was unable to put things in descending order, so to get an accurate chronological depiction, you must scroll down and work your way up.

Read: I was that tired.

So much is churning in my head and I love the world this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.