Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Peephole

The first day of spring is a big deal.

For those who suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorder), this day cannot come soon enough. For those like Adonis, who endlessly talks about the beneficial impact of natural sunlight year round, days like today and the equinox should be observed holidays.

So, in observation of more light and goodness, I thought I'd add a bit of humor to my blog today. This is my favorite Vlog, Happpy Slip. (see side links to more of her stuff)

If you've never met my parents and would like a glimpse of what Filipino immigrant parents are like, here's a little bit of a treat for you.

This is not really an exaggeration of what my actual parents are like.

1 comment:

  1. The Spring equinox deserves to be celebrated with a wild women's poetry reading. I instead celebrated it by eavesdropping in a conversation outside at a coffee shop and going for a run. By the way I love Fillipino Peephole

    ReplyDelete

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.