Monday, March 26, 2007

Hiatus

This weak is the pinnacle of my busy-ness at work. It's crazy.

So, this week, my blogging might be lame. Or, maybe, if I get really frustrated, I may have a lightning bolt of inspiration in the midst of craziness and blog some brilliance. Either way, this week might be a little awkward to write some deeper things. I'm consumed with things like banquet details, award ceremonies, and room assignments for conference breakout sessions.

You know, things that make you feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.