Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Staying Low

I'm in the last stages of doc apps and so there's not much writing coming out of me outside academic stuff. I'm laying low for several reasons.

1) I've got so much I want to write about that I'm overwhelmed
2) I'm recovering from my NYC trip
3) Applications are nuts


More to come later today.

But for now, if you still remain unconvinced that women are oppressed in our world and if you believe that wars will end because men in suits say they're working hard for peace, read this article and re-evaluate the urgency, the desperation, the absolute need for justice and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.