Monday, November 06, 2006

Countdown to Gold

So this year has been my "golden year."
I turned 27 on the 27th of February, this constitutes my golden year.

I'm not clear, still, on what defines a "golden year." But if golden means to try to find gold, meaning digging, with my bare bleeding hands, through the broken edifice of my beliefs, changing core values, and evolving self, then I am having a golden year. I catch occasional glimpses of the shiny stuff and I still have a little over 3 months to see what I can find.

Perhaps my 28th year of life will be about cashing my gold in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.