Thursday, October 19, 2006

Self-ill

I am so, so, so SICK of myself.

Do you ever get to a point where you're tired of your own thoughts, your own fears, your own self?
New things, new territory, a shift in...anything - I WELCOME IT IN MY LIFE.

I'm munching on a carmel apple, peanuts all over my chin, thinking about HOW bored I am with my fears, trying to combat the same shit everyday and I realized -- OK, (chomp, chomp) I WANT SOMETHING NEW. It's time to defeat these thoughts or change gears.

I have no idea what I am going to do with my life. I have no idea what really pleas for my attention and now I am sitting my life away, eating carmel apples in the meantime.

*sipping water*

Ok, I almost just choked on a peanut that slid down with the water into the wrong tube.

Unfortunately, I did not have a near death experience to where my life flashed before me with had a realization about what I should do with the next 70 years of my life.

Dammit!!!

**INTERNAL CRAZY SCREAMING**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.