Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Spring for Brownfemipower





For my dear BFP,

Depending on what camera you have, all factors can play a critical role in the colors popping in your pic.

I went out for a walk and was eyeing the same tree. I took a few shots and got the effect I think you are talking about -- lighter sky, deeper flower color -- and I got it by playing with the shutter speed. That's my area that I always play with.

I have a Nikon D80 with a ProMaster lens, 17-50mm.

Keep playing around with yours until you get it. The colors will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.