I've been tagged by Sylvia. Here's to sharing a bit more about me in 08.So, 7 facts about me....
1. I would KILL to learn how to use a sewing machine.
2. I used to be a competitive cheerleader. Yes, that included tumbling and dance lessons.
3. 8 years ago I had surgery to remove ovarian tumors. After the biopsy, I found out the tumors were benign, but half of my right ovary and a quarter of my left were removed.
4. I just got my nose pierced.
5. I've moved 10 times in the past 10 years. 10 different mailing addresses and I spend countless hours wondering why I feel so displaced in the world, then I remember that fact about myself.
6. Just the sight of a hot air balloon makes me believe the world is capable of peace.
7. EVERY time I walk into a book store or library, I get so excited I have to take a massive dump. I asked my doctor if it was a problem and she said that the adrenaline released from my excitement quickens the peristalic effect in my intestines. Basically, my intestines push everything out and this speed up the digestive process because I'm so excited. The mere thought of new ideas, justice, and creativity sends me straight to the toilet. Then I'm ready to change the world.
I can't BELIEVE I just shared that on my own blog.