Thursday, September 06, 2007

Jena Now? Jena Now.

I mean,

seriously, I need to

to calm myself down,

after reading truths like that.

I am reminded that

half the disappointment I feel in life is because I believe and expect others will act truthfully.

Not so. Not even close.

Big Media may not understand, but you should if you are reading this:

journalism has changed so that the Survivors, the ones usually silenced, are now picking up the pen and writing it down.
Raising it high.

And putting it out into the world to see. As BA says.

But,

credit is never given where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.