Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Motionless

I just got an email from my senior highschool prom date who I haven't seen or spoken to in ten years.

*eyes shifting from side to side*

I need time to get myself back together.

Entirely too bizarre,

even for me.

The proverbial update question, "SO! What've ya been up to?"

Oh I don't know. It's been a while since I was the loudest cheerleader who denied her racial and ethnic feminist voice and puppy-loved locker boy with such shrill adolescence that I can still hear the echoes today. But, other than a true transformation and emergence of self, I'm pretty fab. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.