Thursday, June 21, 2007

Detroit, Here I Come!

I'm heading to the Allied Media Conference to finally meet some of the brilliant WOC bloggers with whom I have found so much inspiration, humor, and poignancy.

Not sure what my capabilities for blogging will be, in terms of time and my laptop deciding to cooperate, but I'll try and live blog for as much as I can!

After that, I'll be back home for two days before I leave for the Nat'l Women Studies Conference in Illinois.

THEN

I'm going on vacation.

THEN

I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.