Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh My

Well, I've made approximately 10 students rethink their schedules and drop my course because it's just too much work.

I had two frantic students emailing me asking what my "feelings" were in regard as to whether or not I believe they could survive my class.

One in particular showed up during office hours and, literally, starting bawling her eyes out. I j-j-j-j-uus-s-s-s-t-t c-c-cannn't t-t-t-aaak-k-e th-the p-p-pres-s-s-s-sure!"

I told my mom all about it and in her wonderful accent she says, "Oh you American kids! You're so pampered! Tell them to shape up or ship out!"

1 comment:

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.