Thursday, December 07, 2006

Making Like a Baby and Headin' OUT!

I'm leaving for NYC in about 4.5 hours to see family and friends. I am uber excited. Adonis, covering me with morning kisses, will have to survive without his SuperPartner for 3 days. Life, as he knows it, will pause for 72 hours.

Upon landing in NYC, I will breathe in the city, my home city, and think how midwesternized I have become. This fix should keep me good for a few months anyway. I'll come back honking my horn again, sneering at chain pizza places, and walking with my eyes straight forward, never looking down.

I'm going (to one of my) home(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.