Thursday, October 26, 2006

Knowing Who You Are, and then Saying It

You know what completely inspires me?

I love when people can succintly say what their passion, job, and reason for living is all one breath. Like: "HI. I"m a black activist and use my photography to explore sexual and queer politics."

OK.
Now me.

"HI. I'm a multicultured person and use my heroinandspeed-like thoughts to conquer the world and simultaneously try to make it better, one blog at a time."

No.

Mhm.

"Hello there. I'm a Spanish Filipina devoted to any sort of expression that enables me to feel a part of the world, connected to beauty and intimacy, and love to use my brain for complicated thoughts."

Dunno.

"Hola! I'm a person who changes with each morning, but am committed to exploring love, art, writing, and spiritual fulfillment through everything deemed ordinary."

Too...something...

F*ckit.

"Hey, I wish I could tell you all that I am, but can only promise I am much more and better than you can even or ever imagine. I am that rare."

There it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.