Monday, July 17, 2006

On My Way to Work


If there is one thing I know to be true about my life, I hate commuting to work. Along with the FOR SALE: PET GOAT signs I see, traffic is slow. It is slow because there are trucks that usually slow me down. These trucks are moving large, or fragile, or as these pictures illustrate, unbelievable objects.

There are few things in the world I can't stand for: systematic injustice, poverty, people who chew with their mouths open, and mobile waste containers. Porter-potties. It nearly ruined my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.