Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nicaragua

Hola mis amigos,
Para su informacion:

Adonis and I will be chaperoning a mission trip to Chinandega, Nicaragua for ten days. I, understandably, will not have computer/internet access and will lapse in my blogging until I return. Somehow, someway, you will have to go about your days without me. I can only offer my promise to return with more enthusiastic sarcasm, senseless humor, and rhetorical questions as solace for your grief.

Adonis and I will be chaperoning 10 highschool senior males. This shall be interesting.

Fe! Lucha! Justicia!
Hasta pronto, con amor siempre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there,
Before you leave a comment, just remember two things:
1. You are taking responsibility for a public comment
2. Anything that resembles racism, homophobia, classism, ableism, or anything based from religion, citizenship, or ethnic bias - don't bother commenting, you'll be deleted.